Dunkin' Brands / I am complaining about the employee training rules of dunkin’ donuts
My wife went to a Dunkin' Donuts which is located 2519 Queens Plaza North, Queens, NY the manager told her to join next day they need employee. My wife bought t-shirt and shoes and started training. After 3 consecutive days training the manager told her that there former employee has returned and they don't need anymore employee. The manager refused to pay for those 24 hours plus transportation cost. She just simply told that training is free and she has right to do free training.
Please explain me the matter, as I know there are no free training in NYC, if she give the job then I would expect free.
More Dunkin' Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating! 
- Dunkin Donuts - stale/bad food