Duke Energy — waiting for power to be ran to home...
I have been waiting for power to be ran to my home for almost 30 days now. I just received a phone call and an automated message telling me my power was now going to be moved out from December 14th to December 20th which will then be more than a month past my request date. (my request date was 11/15) I had hopes of being able to move into the home awaiting power as the lease where I have been staying will be up this Friday December 14th. We have recently had some inclimate weather in this area the past few days, but that still does not compensate for such a long wait time. I feel as if there should not many others getting new power lines ran at this exact same time. Please let me know if there is any way to speed this process up. Thanks.
More Duke Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - terrible customer service 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Progress Energy - high bill and excessive fees 
- Progress Energy - additional deposits 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Duke Energy - power outage
- Duke Energy - unethical behaviour 
- Duke Energy - billing charges from previous billing
- Duke Energy Corporation - business disruption, property damage
- Duke Energy Corporation - electric service