Dubai First / service closure

Aug 3, 2015
Dubai First
Hello team,
I am a dubai first moments titanium master card holder
Today I called the call center, I requested to pay the full outstanding amount of the card and here is the surprise! She said that total outstanding balance is 34, 500 aed but I have to pay 11, 000 aed extra for the credit card... Whats is this? She said that this is the fact and I have to pay more than 45, 000 in total to close my outstanding balance but how come?
I did not get this information when I requested the service, I have been said that I have been given all the required information but no one told me this detail, you can confirm this in the records that I have done with mrs mona [protected] previously when I took the balance... Other credit card I pay only the outstanding amount plus 100 aed for closure fees and 1 month interest, why is it different here?

In conclusion, my experience with dubai first is very, it's the worst decision that I have ever made in my life. I really regret having dubai first card, from the day when I took it I did not see any benefits from it, agents are not professional, when I took the card the agent called the reference contact people that I have mentioned in the contract (Which are my bosses) and she has bothered them a lot and calling day and night to get dubai first card which made me in trouble with them.. Other banks they did never use the reference contact person for their business.
Mona the agent who gave me the service, she did not clarify the full details and she cheated me and passed the service without fully understanding the details, if I just knew that the closure of the service will be in such huge amount, I would never never go for it!You can double check what I write in the recorded conversations on the phone.
Now my money is ready the pay the full amount but I feel bitterness because I feel cheated and fraudulated by the unprofessional agents.
I really feel extremely bad and I don't advise anyone to go for this card even my friends and my colleagues.

Dubai First Logo Dubai First