Du-All / unjustified billing

1 Jupiter, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-748-1597

company billed for cleaning a clogged drain. Not only Company charged a huge amount for about 10 minutes work, $225.00, but they add $15.00 as an environmental fee.
There was no spillage of dirt and no collection of any residue by company and there was no reference to any formal law or document regarding such fee.
It looks like quite unjustified. Can you help?
Thanks.
Patrick le Pivert

Comments

15th of Aug, 2018
    DU - using my credit card without any approval
    al ain
    United Arab Emirates

you agent in finance department use my credid card without any approval..he never wait to get my approval before doing any transactions!just be reminded that even I need to pay the remaining balance in my du account you are nit allowed to use my said credid card without my permission.

• Pu
    DU - fake & scams
    alqoz one

hi sir,
    this is Aamir khan here.
    sir i just wanna to tell you that . i received a msg on WhatsApp this morning from a du customer care or something? i don't know them but you can see at the picture and take action against them if this is fake .or if its not fake so plzz inform me at my number.
    or
    aamir.lonely2@gmail.com

• Al
    DU - mobile services - business accounts
    dubai
    du.ae

In order to renew our rate plans we have spoken to 10 different customer service agents / Du shop assistants / account managers / sales managers. For 1 month none of them can renew rate plans. We are being bounceed around between call centers and shops. The custmer service is horrible. No employee of DU takes ownership to solve customer requests.

• Da
    DU - Du / I am complain about extra billing
    dubai
    United Arab Emirates

I have complain about my billing on 055-9417359. My smart plan 150 AED per month but your billing team charged 194.91 on my bill. I did not make any extra call or an data packages.

• Li

please solve it

• Sh
    DU - Cheating frm du Sales person
    United Arab Emirates

My name mr, muhamed shafi 0567475715 I got cheating frm du sales person He Provide du promotion offer. Mnthly Aed 195. ( included. Iphone x and. 300 min and 1 gb data ) Then will choose the offer now don't received the iphone x. but now my sim as postpaid it's changed i need to pay mnthyly this amount.
    sales person deteil
    Mr Ali.
    052 755 3536

• As
    DU - Activation process
    United Arab Emirates

My mobile number is 00971561565852 on February 27 a monthly plan requested and the basic benefits I get in 72 hours but today 16 march end a lots of time I call went my self by outlet but nothing the full benefits not getting.100 dirham plan with 9.5 GB data 380 local minutes 155 international minutes and 130 SMS felaxsible.plz solve it asap.

• Bi
      28th of Aug, 2018
    DU - Charged to Activate the service but Did not Activate the service
    DUBAI
    United Arab Emirates

I have activated the internet service from du by paying AED 105 but they did not activate the service by saying that my EID is expired. I activated this service by calling the customer service but at that time they didn't said that i will not be able to use this service. I have lost my hard earned money. So i want all the customer to be careful.

• Ms
      29th of Aug, 2018
    DU - 0589509300 LINE REGISTRATION
    United Arab Emirates

I bought the du line at the airport which i was told it was registered by the sales lady i used it but unfortunately it is out of reach.

I am legally here and on a visit viza

Thanks and regards,

Mohamed Seraj Mohamed

Kenyan

2nd of Sep, 2018
    DU - Home internet connection
    United Arab Emirates

I called 3 times to ask about my DU home internet connection, nobody gave me a reasonable answer and nobody showed up to fix the problem !!!
    How DU will make it up to me ???
    what compensate should I get ???
    When my internet connection will be back ???

• Ah
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    DU - i am not getting du service properly for message and call also
    deira dubai
    United Arab Emirates

i am not getting any authentication for from bank while withdrawing and depositing cash i need help immediately

• Th
      19th of Sep, 2018
    DU - Fradulant call recieved saying winning of lottery
    United Arab Emirates

He stated his name as yasser
    Mobile No. 0558069162
    He was asking me to go to bank to collect money and to give him some code which he send me to my mobile.

Please take this serious.

• Bi
      20th of Sep, 2018
    DU - bill

Dear Sir,

I have received a call from du office on 16-08-2017 and inform that i have to pay 1300AED to pay for the bill of mob no 0563730200. Actually i cancelled the post paid plan on 03/04/16. My cancellation no is I-84270567827 and the amount of 2439.0AED paid on the same day.

Kindly check and do the needful

Regards,

Biju Paulose.

2nd of Oct, 2018
    DU - Internet at my house
    United Arab Emirates

My Home connection is stop working and showing message *Account disable* May I know why?...where as my payment account stands cleared.
    Account No.1.30668502- land line 04 5894104 -Account cell No.0556640954.
    Please let me know the reason for disconnection.This is serious.
    Sarfaraz Sheikh:Flat 113, Bldg.32A Ghoroob.

• Ad
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    DU - Customer service
    Duabi
    United Arab Emirates

I went to the customer services In al ghourur mall and I had the most bad customer services there from Egyptian one who couldn't help me at all as he was very rude my SIM card is not working and he asked me to pay for another one and I have sub for a package I didn't use at all

• Sh
      14th of Oct, 2018
    DU - Roaming
    Dubsi
    United Arab Emirates

I was charged AED 100 twice on roaming package that I never requested. Despite various complains, no one bother to resolve. Most pathetic customer service I ever faced.

• Pr
      15th of Oct, 2018
    DU - Deduction on BalannCe

Hi
    I want to for what reason is my ban lance deducted for data usage when I am already having a data bundle activate please call as you people have no number to contact.I WANT TO KNOW DETAILS FOR BELOW DEDUCTION.This is disgusting service I ever experience .

01/10/2018 16:19:31 Data - - 61.58 MB AED 66.36

15th of Oct, 2018
    DU - I'm complaining about deducted the money
    United Arab Emirates

My name is Majid Husain. I am using the du no +971582427450. yesterday I make a load 10 DHS. The morning I want to call someone but my balance showing 1.60 Fills and from yesterday to up to now I did not call to anybody.

Please check it and confirm why my balance has been deducted.

Thanks with regards.
    Majid Husain

• Wi
      21st of Oct, 2018
    DU - Phone bill (0559596756)
    United Arab Emirates

Hello, my phone bill for last month had roaming data charges (around AED 150), can you pls explain since i don't have any roaming services available (not even voice roaming)?
    FYI, i asked for roaming but the answer was that i have to wait 3 months or pay a security deposit!
    Wissam

• As
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    DU - Broadband internet connection speed
    United Arab Emirates

Again i m facing internet low speed 4 mbps instead of 32 mbps.