DriveTime / Out of control financing

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Drivetime, the go to guys for what? A big phat giant headache. I read another complaint, and it was like I was reading the story of my car. What a piece of crap! I coulda have had my parents cosign on a new car, but i wanted to do it all by myself. Cause that is what you do when you are almost done college and living on your own. You grow up. So wrong...

Listen to what has happened on my loan.

1. the lost a total of 5 payments now. I have had to keep a copy of every check i ever gave them because they lost 5 of them.

2. i needed to change my payment date to correspond with my pay checks... some f**r named "Sean" told me no problem. Ill go ahead and change it. He forgot to tell me there was a fee and paperwork to do that. So for 6 months I mad my payment later because Sean said it was changed and I didn't need a new payment book. When i found out... it was my problem. 6 months worth of late fees on a simple interest loan. 600 extra bucks for them.

3. I mail the checks certified now with tracking #s. They sign for them and still call to tell me I am late.. but they have the check sitting uncashed..

4. I cant have a pay off figure on my car cause the payment is late ( even though they have the check in house)

5. And my favorite this month. A NSF fee from Drivetime for a check they have, have not even sent to my bank. The money is still sitting in my account, and i am on 6 days of phone calls threatening voicemail, and late fees.

Seriously. Take the bus, buy a bike, bum a ride with a friend. Anything would be better then the hell you are about to encounter...

J

Comments

• Li
      21st of Jan, 2010

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS COMPLAINT AND STAY AWAY FROM DRIVE TIME!! They are only out for themselves and not the consumer. They will call and harass you, your family and friends constantly even if you are ONE day late. They are like finance company MAFIA!

• Sg
      11th of Jul, 2010

Wow, both of you need to visit this website : http://www.grammarbook.com/

Now, let's discuss what are complaining about. I should have stopped after this "A big phat giant headache", but I felt compelled to continue. Your bad credit will never benefit you in life. Shut up and be happy that someone offered you credit.

I can't stand customers like you. Like you, simply means people with terrible credit. I try and keep an open mind, but all of you are the same, no exceptions.