Drive Time / Vehicles sold by them
I Mickey L. Lattimore went to the Drive Time Automobile on Memorial Drive, Stn. Mtn. Ga. On 2/20/2008 to purchase a vehicle. I was introduce to a sales rep(name goes here) who allowed me to look at the vehicles on the lot. I chose a Kia Otima LX 2004. The Sales Rep. had me fill out the necessary paperwork, while I completed the paperwork, the sale rep ran my credit and stated they could help me get into the vehicle which I had choosen for $1200.00 down. I informed the sales rep. I only had at that time a total of $200.00. The Sales Rep stated you can put the vehicle on lay-o-away so I made a down deposit of $200.00 on a 2004 Kia Optima LX that had about 52, 000 miles.
While two weeks past, I went to Drive Time and made another payment of $500.00 on the vehicle I had on lay-away, leaving a balance of $500 left. Well the sales rep stated they had the same/similar vehicle with less mileage about 48, 000 and I could take it that day for the $700.00 I had already applied to my original Kia which I had choose. Red Flags immediately went up. I asked what’s wrong with it and of course they would say nothing.
Since driving the vehicle off of drive time’s lot on March 15, 2008, I’ve had nothing but problems with this vehicle. I’ve had to replace the front brakes, the power steering pressure hose went out, the driver’s side door lock locks itself back when you unlock it with the key and attempt to open the door using the handle. The passenger window doesn’t let up correctly it’s off track. I’ve had to replace the battery, I have also had to replace the coil and spark plugs.
More Drive Time Complaints & Reviews
- DriveTime - Preys on people with badcredit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating 
- DriveTime - DriveTime preys on people who need help 
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - Sign up for class action lawsuit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating! 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - 2009 chevy hhr
- DriveTime Automotive Group - predatory lending
- DriveTime Automotive Group - sold a lemon
- DriveTime Automotive Group - company/sales/product/service 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - upside down loan