Drive Time / drive time - do not buy a car from them
DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVE TIME. IT IS A SCAM. Interest rates are horrendous. Customer service is non-existent. They call me and give me attitude and sound accusatory of my complaints.
I bought a 2012 Honda last April. There were 100s of complaints on oil consumption online. It stalled on me 3 times in 18 months. O ring, spark plugs, etc. Needed to be replaced. It has excessive oil consumption, oil changes every month with top offs every other day. What a horrible experience.
The woman who helped me initially left the company two days later. There was not any recourse of action for the progressive and continuous problems I had for this car.
More Drive Time Complaints & Reviews
- DriveTime - preys on people with badcredit 
- Drive Time - scam and cheating 
- DriveTime - drivetime preys on people who need help 
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - sign up for class action lawsuit 
- Drive Time - scam and cheating! 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - service, car repairs etc 
- DriveTime - horrible company 
- Drive Time - unwanted phone calls 
- DriveTime - lost insurance check
- DriveTime Automotive Group - 2009 chevy hhr