Dri*AVG Online Store Element5. Info MN / duplicate chges on credit card

1 Minnesota, United States Review updated:

I have recently taken over household bill paying. Reviewing credit card purchases I have found questionable duplicate charges including dri*avg onl element5. Info mn. I have not been able to find their website or phone number to call to have these charges credited back to the account. Does anyone know how to get ahold of this company? Thank you for your help!
Sharon
4sharon2@gelconsulting.com

Comments

• Sx
      25th of May, 2011

AVG is a computer security software like norton or mcafee. Try to remember if you signed up for any free trials or maybe had an account last year that they would be renewing. If you know these aren't your charges, be sure to specifically dispute each separate charge. When the Analyst is reviewing the case, they will look to see if you have undisputed charges from this merchant (which common sense would say means you have done legitimate business with them before, at which point the disputed charge is less likely to be fraudulent)

**Please be aware that your bank is not responsible for which charges appear on your account, AVG charged you accidentally, or an individual is using your credit card number without your permission. Either way, please don't call in and try to blame us for letting a charge through. We do not have the ability to filter your purchases, we can only dispute them after they post

25th of Jan, 2018

I paid by Visa credit card on November 24, 2017 for more advanced protection from AVG but you keep sending advertisements for the same thing. I have not received any enhancements I paid $71.76. Please advise...Christine Harvey

• Be
      17th of Apr, 2018

AVG charged my acct for something I did not order. See copy of my statement.
    Please give me credit.

• Px
      9th of Jun, 2018

2018/6/3 DRI*AVG TECHNOLOGIES 本人 7, 956円 1回  2018/7
    突然これが明細書に入っていました、なんでこういうことするかなぁ、窃盗で逮捕されないのかなぁ

• Ph
      20th of Oct, 2018

Phyllis Claus 10/20/18
    I was charged $29.99 twice on my credit card. Please refund one $29.99 and tell me
    what the other one is buying me.

• Do
      7th of Nov, 2018

I paid $49.99 on October 31st, using my Altura Credit Union debit card, for your computer antivirus, and I have not received it to my computer. Please advise me as to what I am to do. My name is Douglas K. Peake, and my email is: mcpeake6969@yahoo.com I do hope this can be resolved RAPIDLY.