Dri Digitalriver.com / Stolen cedit card informaton

1 655 Tucker road, Suite BTehachapi, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 661 979-7966

On July 9, 2009 I found 3 separate charges pending on my bank account totaling $ 145.97 from DRI DigitalRiver.com. The charges are not mine as I had never heard of DigitalRiver until that day. I have had to go to the time and expense of closing my account and waiting for all new checks. Meanwhile, my business is at a "paper standstill". Businesses suffer when we can not smoothly accomidate the customers wants and needs. I went to their website and see that only the last 5 credit card digits are needed to make a purchase. They are courting disaster for not making their purchasing requirements more stringent.

Comments

• Jm
      17th of Sep, 2008
    DRI digitalriver.com
    Phone: 617-285-4047

I was charged a fraudulent fee of $35.95 because there was an "auto-renew" on my computer's trend micro anti-virus software. I called: 1-952-253-1234 and had the customer service representative cancel this auto renew option and refund my money!

• El
      29th of Oct, 2008
    2611 Yorba Linda Blvd.
    Fullerton
    California
    Phone: 571-296-4582

Why has my account been charged $49.99?

I did not authorize such a charge, and I have no business with you people.

• Te
      31st of May, 2009
    dri digitalriver.com
    California

I have a fraudulent charge of 44.95 from digitalriver.com and I have never purchased anything from these people.

• Bu
      30th of Aug, 2009
    DRI digitalriver.com - charged my account, i don't know what it is, Ive never heard of them and i dont know what i paid for without knowing that I paid it
    DRI DIGITAL RIVER
    Pennsylvania

There is a charge to my bank account that states that this company is who was charging it. I did not purchase anything through that company. I have never seen that site before, nor have I ever heard of it and it's very suspicious that when I try to find that company online, I get taken straight to a site that is all about how this company has done this to many other people.

• Sh
      17th of Sep, 2009

I ordered the Home Edition of Microsoft Office for my Mac from Microsoft. The name shown on my bank statement is DRI Digital River. It is a legit debit, but I will watch my statements closely for other charges. Thanks everyone for the heads up on this company.

• Sh
      26th of Apr, 2011
    DRI Digitalriver.com

Each state has an on-line fraud department that will get results from third party billing companies. I've used ours three times and always get my money back.

I purchased Micro Trend Internet Security on-line 6 months ago. Recently I received an email stating BitDefender supposedly ordered a year ago was renewing, then an email stating this order was cancelled. We had never ordered BitDefender.
    $49.95 was taken from our bank account without our authorization, in fact I had went to the source of the emails URL, Digital River, and entered a customer service request not to renew the product, explaining we did not order or use this product.
    After four phone calls to Digital River, the on-line billing company for BitDefender, I discovered they also bill for Trend Micro which is how they got my personal information to withdraw funds, illegally, from an account.
    They stated on the phone and in email I will receive a refund, if not I stated I will file an on-line fraud complaint.
    Also, if you use Qwest check the back of your bill, we discovered for six months we were being billed for an outsourced message service we had never heard from. The money was refunded in total after I called them.
    They got our information when I signed up for an account on-line and a small window popped up after I entered all personal information. You could not close this window, I right clicked for a drop down menu to select close and you had no way to close the window. The pop up was from the third party message service, allowed by Qwest, stealing our information. I have since learned when this happens to select the Ctrl/W keys to close this window.
    I suggest if you don't receive satisfaction from third party billers contact your state's on-line fraud department.

• Ka
      20th of Jan, 2013
    Dri - Digital River - Dri*microsoft Office - Personal Information being shared
    DRI Digital River
    Virginia

Went to purchase Microsoft Office 2010 via DRI*Microsoft. Paid for software but never received it.