DoubleDown Casino / doubledown casino

1 United States

i purchased chips and recieved email confirmation of payment from my amazon acct. for 7 payments made to this app. i filled all of their numerous date information pages and provided them copies of amazon reciepts and copies of the forms i filled out even though they sent me email to verify i had joined the diamond club and then gave me 1million points as a bonus for joining and all of this they have never done anything but send verification they hed recieved a complaint they fail to recognize me or answere any of the numerous. emails i even had to create a new acct and login password to get here thier zendesk customer service is a ghost that cannot be reached even by going to zendesk who are a customer service network i believe is very legitimate organization . i have a hundred and 73 apps connected to just my amazon acct. alone and never have i even come close to this type of just blatent disreguard for a customer who has even provided them with the proof they took and recieved my 7 payments and then i disappeared to them my moneys free and if they make it difficult enough i guess most people will give up after a few hours. even with the points they gave free as bonuses i have spent 10 times the amount of time trying to get my points or money or any response to the matter then playing the game. i cannot comprehend such disreguard by people who are so large an organization. it is rude and incredibly dis hearting to have them treat me this way after sending me emails for years after i deleted thier app because it quit loading on my device, and when i return this is what i get on day one.!

Gr