Donnaplay / Tricky icon download/free trial

It happen to me too. I got charge $2.95 and $1.00
I called them right away and they cancelled it and i was given confirmation that it was refunded.I just need to wait for my credit card statement that The money was returned they say after 21 days.
Any ways..
For all of you guys that made the mistake of signing up for free movies.
When you go to the website.
Dont click on the free trial or download icon.
If you keep on scrolling down. You will see a little screen of the movie that you wanted to watch.
It is just tricky at first coz we are all excited for the movie . But actually it was just there if we just keep on scrolling down.

Em
Jul 25, 2015

Comments

Ed
  18th of Jul, 2015

Donnaplay DOES NOT have permission to give free downloads of my book, Edmonstone Chronicles. This is a copyright infringement. Cease and desist or you will hear from my Attorney! Win Publishers

Hello Edmonstone Chronicles,
Thank you for reaching out to us. The copyright of all content providers, whether their content appears on our site or not, is extremely important to us. Donnaplay does not offer free downloads of your book "Edmonstone Chronicles." Where did you see this advertised? We are a subscription based service, we do not offer downloads, and we do not have your book in our catalogue. Please email us at mediarelations@donnaplay.com and we will provide proof that your book is not in our catalogue.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,