Donnaplay / Ridiculous!
I wanted to download a video from another website, but got redirected to DonnaPlay. The website looked okay, so I decided signing up for a free account on DonnaPlay. It was on the beginning of August and they did not sent double check email until September. This site is actually poor, I did not find anything interesting at all. Then on October I received the pay check from my credit card bank. DonnaPlay charged $8 from my credit card for some premium account! I was so angry and cancelled the membership immediately. And the most ridiculous thing was they even charged $0.99 for cancellation!!
More Donnaplay Complaints & Reviews
- Donnaplay - False advertisement 
- Donnaplay - Membership 
- Donnaplay - Fraud 
- Donnaplay - Unauthorized registration, charge to cancel 
- Donnaplay - Unwanted subscription charged for 
- DonnaPlay.com - unknown - charges made for unknown reason
- Donnaplay - unauthorized debit charges
- Donnaplay - stealing
- Donnaplay - don't know
- Donnaplay - Fraud and false advertisement and unauthorized paid