Domino's Pizza — uncooked chicken wings
Earlier this week I got food poisoning from undercooked Frank's hot wings delivered from Domino's and was extremely sick for 2 days. I know it was the chicken wings because my girlfriend didn't eat any of them and was fine the next day. My symptoms were consistent with that of food poisoning as a result of undercooked chicken. I wouldn't like anybody else to experience this so I would like that more care is taken to cook food properly, and hygiene standards are met.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.