Domino's Pizza / service

1 73/2 Cape St, Dickson ACT 2602, Dickson, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

I entered the Domino's at 73/2 Cape St, Dickson ACT 2602, Australia at 6:30 PM on 17th January 2019. At 6:31 I ordered one pizza and paid for. I was told it would take about 15 minutes. I sat down and to my surprise my name came up with 18 minutes! The person after me ordered three pizzas. When my name came up with "Ready" I stood up waiting to get my order. The person who was after me got his order and left the store. I asked at the counter that my order should be ready according to your display and the person who just left was after me! while I was waiting to get my order 2 staff members were serving and one went to search for my pizza. About 5-6 minutes passed. Another staff/worker/manager/supervisor came from behind and instead of a simple sorry or giving any explanation said to me: I will have to wait another 8 minutes!?!?, as it was my fault for their dis-order and running into each other?

Therefore, observing such appalling service and with a great deal of frustration I said: I can't wait and don't want that order any more and left the store at 7:00 PM.

This was my worst ever experience!

Ha