Domino's Pizza / service
I entered the Domino's at 73/2 Cape St, Dickson ACT 2602, Australia at 6:30 PM on 17th January 2019. At 6:31 I ordered one pizza and paid for. I was told it would take about 15 minutes. I sat down and to my surprise my name came up with 18 minutes! The person after me ordered three pizzas. When my name came up with "Ready" I stood up waiting to get my order. The person who was after me got his order and left the store. I asked at the counter that my order should be ready according to your display and the person who just left was after me! while I was waiting to get my order 2 staff members were serving and one went to search for my pizza. About 5-6 minutes passed. Another staff/worker/manager/supervisor came from behind and instead of a simple sorry or giving any explanation said to me: I will have to wait another 8 minutes!?!?, as it was my fault for their dis-order and running into each other?
Therefore, observing such appalling service and with a great deal of frustration I said: I can't wait and don't want that order any more and left the store at 7:00 PM.
This was my worst ever experience!
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - pizza 
- Domino's Pizza - worst pizza ever!!
- Domino's Pizza - food and delivery driver 
- Domino's Pizza - delivery
- Domino's Pizza - ordering a pizza