Domino's pizza / didn't answer phone

1 1880 Eva Rd Apt #2Mosinee, WI, United States Review updated:

Didn't answer phone for 1/2 hour before closing. Called numerus times. Close at 12:00 am. Had a houseful of hungry people!!! Very upset!!!

Re

Comments

• Bi
      25th of Jun, 2008

I guess that you were too lazy to cook some real food for yourself.

• Tr
      16th of Jul, 2008

called the sweeny store to order a thin crust 1 topping pizza, and asked if there was a special. the employee told me i couldnot have thin crust with the special. i asked why and she told me that she could not ring it up and make it thin, i asked for the mngr.(jason or jonathon?) and he obviously is young and inexperienced, because he told me he couldnt no way make my pizza thin for the special. well i hung up the phone and called your clute store, and was greeted by cody. i placed my order again and was told that the special was actually a thin pizza because the way it is rolled out and that would be no problem. so cudos to cody, who is just an employee not a mngr. the mngr at sweeny needs to take lessons about GOOD SERVICE from cody! what i was asking was nothing extreme or hard to do, just a customer wanting the service i deserve. SHAME on your sweeny store.