Dominos Pizza Logan Central / delivery time
It was my first time ordering online. I thought I wouldn't have to wait long. I rang the store to see what was happening with the pizza's. He said, "Oh, it'll take 45mins -1 hour to be delivered or he would refund all my money. The cheeky buggers delivered the pizza a couple of seconds before the 1 hour was up. I was timing. How could this be fair. I had 5 hungry children waiting for dinner and the time is now 9.50pm. Eating dinner and it's nearly freaking 10pm. I want a refund and for future reference I don't think I'll be ordering online from Dominos again. They are a horrible company, they're slack, their drivers are weird, they give me the creeps. I'm talking about the Logan Central store only not other stores. I haven't dealt with other stores so cannot comment on them. I hope this finds someone who can deal with this issue and the workers at the store. Another tip, check their hygiene and the floor full of food on it. Yuck! I work in the food industry so I know about cleanliness and I know how to wash my hands when touching raw and cooked food. Their food practices are off. I am just so angry at them tonight. Maybe because I'm pregnant and was hungry like my children.
sarlee Kingston 4114
More Dominos Pizza Logan Central Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - Customer Service i am complaining about.
- Domino's Pizza - Salad
- Dominos - The manager
- Domino's Pizza - not bringing what I ordered
- Domino's Pizza - order process and delivery