Domino's Pizza / order online

1 Jensen Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5615420226

I order the special pizzas !!! (2) for 5.99 each and the driver show up with one pizza for $14 dollars, they doing scam every time they can, beware with DOMINOS PIZZA, I call the manager and he stay that the online order was 1 pizza. I don't care about the money, I care about the scam, I tip the driver very good, they never try to fix the problem, how in hell I order one pizza for $14 and call about the 2 for $14 the same time, I WILL NEVER ORDER A DOMINOS PIZZA NOT MORE !!! the PIZA place was in port saint lucie and the manager's name is JOHN, HE HAVE NOT COSTUMER SERVICE AT ALL, NEVER EVER EAT DOMINOS AGAIN. BEWARE !!! of the scam. Frank Tuero.

Comments

• Re
      1st of Dec, 2010

Most of the time deals like these are better called in to the store - many deals even state that they are "phone order" only. If it had happened before through online ordering, why did you keep ordering online instead of calling in your order? I've never had a problem like this at my local Dominos.

• Ab
      2nd of Apr, 2015

hello dear iam abhishek rai &i belong from susuwahi iwant to need a pizza for propse given small party but your shift manager mr . virandra kumar he is work in jhv mall in varanasi he say s told me that iam work in 5 years working in service industry and my policey is not give on road delivery . i want to know that what have problem please consult your feedback
    iam regular customer in nodia sec 18 gip if you don, t solve my problem then for future ilive domines. thank for your services . my mobile no-7839245363