Domino's Pizza / delivery driver killed my puppy!
Last evening we ordered pizza from the Goshen Dominos in Linway Plaza in Gosnen, Indiana. When the delivery guy came he needed my signature for my credit card and I was distracted by our dog Max and the delivery guy joked he had a dog too. When I signed for the card I asked my son where our puppy was and he had slipped out the door and my son went out the door and told the delivery guy our dog was out. With this said it was only a matter of minutes and our son ran across the street to catch the puppy and the delivery guy went to the end of the cul-de-sac and was driving very fast and before my son could stop him he ran over our sweet puppy and kept on going. My son was yelling that our precious puppy "odie" got ran over by the dominos pizza guy and I ran out to him just as he died in my arms. My son called the Dominos store to tell them what had happened because I couldn't do anything but sob with my lifeless puppy in my arms and I have not heard even an "I'm sorry" The loss I feel for our sweet puppy cannot be put into words... he was a member of our family and had I known that the delivery guy was going to come into our neighborhood and be so careless and thoughtless I would never had ordered a pizza... it was so not worth it and I will never forget this for the rest of my life. Maybe to some people it was just a puppy... but he was our puppy and was loved as much as a human. I just can't stop thinking why he was driving so fast knowing that our puppy was out. What if next time he runs over a human... something to think about... my heart is in a million pieces!!!
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - not received food, and money deducted, and no refund, and been ignored by customer care
- Domino's Pizza - miscommunication and disregard
- Domino's Pizza - uncooked chicken wings
- Dominoes - employee abuse from asst. mgr.
- Domino's Pizza - manager