Domino's Pizzafood poisoning

My name is Miss.Lucienne.Davies, my partner and i love pizza and we can only treat ourselves once a month(we have 5 children) we usually have Pizza Hut but we decided to have a change and give Dominos a try.I phoned and ordered, and the pizza's were delivered very quickly. the food tasted fine-we had no complaints. We had 1x texas bbq (containing chicken..)with sweetcorn instead of onions, 1x chicken feast and 1 x garlic bread. we were both woken with terrible stomach cramps-myself at 4.20 AM and my partner just after 5 AM. The time as i am writing this is 14.00 and we are both still suffering. We have had severe diarrea, stomach cramps and pains, we both have pounding heads and my partner was vomiting this morning. The only other thing we ate yesterday was a cheese sandwich for myself and ham sandwich for my partner-these would not give us both this awful illness. The other extremely annoying thing is that we have 5 young children, the oldest 2 walked to school with a neighbour but the other 3 children(whose school is further) had to miss going to school as neither of us were ABLE to leave the house to take them in.Because of this, the children will get a black mark for their attendance, which reflects very badly on us. I have spoken to an employee called Adam at the Hoddesdon branch which we used at 11.00 am, after trying to get through since 9.am. He gave the name and number of the area manager whom i have called and left messages for several times today. He has not yet called me back. We both feel this is absoloutly outrageous how they can poison people like this and get away with it. We still have some of each pizza left, so would like to know if it should be sent off for analyzing?? We do not want to be refunded with vouchers for the store as we will never eat with Dominos again-however we would like to be refunded in full and some kind of recognition/compensation for our illnesses-myself not being able to visit my family today, my partner for having to miss giving piano lessons, and our children fo having to miss school.

Comments

• Am
      Feb 09, 2009
    Dominos Pizza - Put the hot tray with pizza
    Amin Hirji
    high street
    Weybridge
    England, Surrey
    United Kingdom
    [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

I ordered a pizza from dominos in weybridge surry and they left hot tray which they make pizza on with the pizza in box when i took a slice it was hot and burn my finger i complain to manager and he said its not a big thing how can u say that when somebody burn his finger i also have taken some picture.

• Fo
      Jun 07, 2009
    Dominos Pizza - Delivery took forever
    Dominos pizza
    Jackson
    Mississippi

We were doing volunteer charity work through our employment last week. Our tired, sweaty, hungry group ordered pizza from Dominos at around 11:15 am. The food didn't arrive until about 1:30 pm.

• Ki
      Jul 12, 2009

We have just recieved a delivery from Dominos pizza which was ordered online as a meateor tomato base, my husband hates barbecue base but he got that so contacted the store (BATHGATE) who then called him a liar and said he did order the barbecue base this was the manager that said this!!! he then agreed to make a fresh pizza and hung up on my partner in my experience this is very very bad customer service and we r very angry. We then phoned back and asked for them to come and get the pizza and we wanted our money back!!! he refused which is shocking he said the pizza was in the oven... and would not allow us to have our money back. We are very angry at this and will never get a pizza from domnios again and we want our money back from this pizza. Would appreciate it if i could have some feed back on this and the Manager of the store maybe shud get some extra training in customer service!! Thank you

• Fu
      Jul 31, 2009

ive had similar experiences with Dominos in ther dundalk ireland branch. I ordered a Garlic bread, and a medium hawaiian pizza and have had stomach pains and been on toilet with diarrhoea for about 40 mins. This isnt the first time this happpened in fact 2 weeks ago i ordered the same pizza and the exact same problems i.e stomach cramps and diarrhoea.

Another time my parents ate some of the garlic bread and well had stomach pains later in the night. Im done with Dominos once is bad enough but this is like 3rd or 4th time that been ill after there food. There food tastes great but getting up at 4am to go to the toilet because of there crap food is disgraceful. Now when i order food from Dominos my parents will not eat there food due to pains it gave them before.

• Ji
      Dec 09, 2009

For 7 months I have not had a stomach ache.. 7 months I have avoided dominos.

My friend was back from University on trip to see his family and we decided we couldn't be bothered to cook. So we ordered a dominos pizza.

Delicious as it was, The next morning I had diarrhoea. After getting off the toilet, sure enough, I was back on within 15 minutes.

What the hell is with this food! I'm hearing more and more complaints about dominos these days.

Jan 19, 2010

Totally agree with the diaherrea and cramping. I am pregnant and was really tired last night so we ordered a pizza from Domino's. I woke up with horrible cramping in my stomach and had to run to the bathroom. When I came back upstairs it smelt horrible...my husband had horrible gas.

A couple weeks prior to this event, we though we had come down with a stomach virus. We were at a friend's house and ate Dominos that they ordered for dinner. A couple hours later my daughter got diaherrea. The next day my husband and I had horrible gas and stomach pains. He also had diaherrea and we thought it was just from a bug that was going around. Now I totally disagree and think it is mainly due to Dominos. From now on we are ordering from a local pizzeria or Pizza Hut and Dominos can forget our business.

•   Jan 19, 2010

based on my personal experiences garlic IS what may have cause these problems since when I eat dominos I usually get these ugly cramps and noises in my stomach then I get a severe diarrea which leaves my body really damaged...and weak...I even have to use vaseline to relief the pain...

• Vi
      Jan 21, 2010
    Dominos Pizza - poor quality and rude employees
    Dominos
    Coral Springs
    Florida

Rude people answer phone. Orders are not what the consumer orders.
    Forget their ads on TV, they do not live up.

• Sk
      Jan 24, 2010

LOL, did they ask for the pizza tray back? Or did you keep it

• M8
      Feb 28, 2010

i ordered a dominos pizza on friday evening, was lovely, until i woke up wih terrible stomach camps around 4am and had to rush to the toilet, its been 24 hours and i still am needing the tolilet and in agony in my stomach !I had a chicken, ham & onion pizza, when we collected it from the armed forces gate post where we live they said sorry it was late, they ran out of bags to keep it warm, no wonder why im ill they probably reheated it. the only other thing i had to eat that day was pasta. never ordering with them again! terrible! after reading the reviews aswell.

• Po
      Mar 24, 2010
    Dominos Pizza - food
    235 mtcs rd.
    murfreesboro
    Phone: [protected]

i ordered pizza and had a dollar in change, the driver said he was not taking the money, because i had change, HE then took the pizza from me. and im like 5 minutes from dominos and my pizza is always cold.the man that took my pizza from me was so rude.

• Th
      Mar 29, 2010

Oh my goodness, I thought it was just me. It happened once or twice before and I put myself through it again thinking it must have just been a virus. The trusty BBQ pizza... Felt rough after the 2nd day of eating it and now off work with painful stomach cramps, dizzyness and many toilet visits.

I have been searching for all sorts of things it could be then decided to search dominos and food poisoning. Bingo.

I won't be using dominos ever again.

• Tm
      Jun 25, 2010

my children wanted pizza for lunch so i ordered from dominos at 11:15 am an hour and a half later the food still hadnt arrived so i called and cancelled it 20 minutes later the the driver shows up and calls said hes here i told him i told him i cancelled it he said i could still have it. their excuse is we got busy the place opens up at 11:00 am i have never felt this angry about anything in my life i told them that they lost my bussiness i will never ever order from them again.

• Do
      Jul 02, 2010
    Dominos Pizza - money
    rockdale dominos pizza
    Rockdale
    New South Wales
    Australia

THE PIZZA ARRIVED COLD THEN THE DRIVER GAVE ME MY $20 IN LOOSE CHANGE(5CENT, 10CENT, 20CENT, 50CENT) I WAS MAS AS HELL! I TOLD THE STORE THAT I NEEDED CHANGE FROM A $50 NOTE WHEN I ORDED THE PIZZA, THIS STORE HAS NOW LOST ME AS A CUSTOMER.

• Su
      Aug 20, 2010
    Dominos Pizza - Hair in Pizza
    Sunil beri
    India

We had ordered for Dominos Pizza's for dinner today i.e. 20th August 2010, to our surprise we had found a hair in the Pizza which surely was of some women as the length of the hair was long enough to capture the entire pizza base and was wrapped all over the pizza. I am attaching the photo proof of the pizza and the bill for the order.

• Th
      Sep 01, 2010

did you really pay 600 for pizza?

• Be
      Sep 13, 2010

About 10 years ago when my daughter was 8 she attended a "Read-a-thon" at UW-Whitewater with several classmates. They ate Domino's Pizza for dinner. By the next morning several of the students were vomiting and very sick. There was not any gastroenteritis of any sort that children from the schools in the area were experiencing at the time. My daughter continued to vomit for several days and her stomach was not the same for about a year!
    I also talked to two adults who at different times and in different areas had confirmed food poisoning after eating Domino's Pizza. Our family has avoided it ever since.

• Te
      Sep 13, 2010

And so now 10 years later you're complaining about it? What, you just found this Complaint site and just had to find something to complain about and reached 10 years back in your memory for this tidbit? Thanks for letting us know this one.. I'll make sure never to order Domino's.

• Be
      Sep 13, 2010

This complaint board did not exist 10 yrs. ago. Obviously it left a lasting impression in our minds. No one I know has ever complained of food poisoning from any other fast food restaurant and I have not ever gotten it in my long 40 some years of life.

Oct 07, 2010

I too got food poisoning from a meat lovers pizza in 2006

i started a new job that required a training period of one week, during which i stayed in a hotel room

I figured i would order 2 pizzas and just live off them for the next couple of days

so my first day, i ate nothing but that meat pizza and felt kind of groggy.

i woke up in the middle of that night and projectile vomitted like the exorcist all over the place.

the remainder of that night i was haunched over the toilet, needless to say, they sent me home, on a grayhound bus (without pay) for being unable to train.

I was sick for at least a week, defacating nothing but yellow water

and I owe THEM money for a bounced check

If anyone is enacting a class action, email me

[protected]@yahoo.com

Oct 09, 2010

I had dominos Pizza on Thursday night, we ordered a large margaherta and a vegetarian and a garlic bread. I awoke at 03:30 with terrible
    pain just under my front breastbone and it was worse when I lied down.

I had to pace the hall for hours and couldn't sleep and felt sick and was throwing up. The next day I went to my Dr's who ordered an ECG but this was fine as it felt like indigestion and I felt so full, didn't eat anything all the next day and was in bed asleep all day after finally taking some anti acid tablets the stomach pain started to ease.

It turned out that this was food poisoning and I will never eat another dominos pizza for as long as I live.

• Ho
      Nov 03, 2010

As we all have expierenced not all take away stores are 100% clean, which I think should always be that way but as we all know It is NOT! but what I suggest you should do is perhaps go to the store when you are feeling well agian and just talk them through it. I know you must feel very angry and annoyed but trying new things is a great way to expierence your likes and dislikes. I hope you feel better soon and dominos is a great pizza place as I probly seem biest as I work there but it is tasty. I think you should peraps maybe try more pizze shops around. good luck !

Nov 17, 2010
    Dominos Pizza - Oven Baked Sandwiches
    Trail Lake & I 20
    Fort Worth
    Texas

These are the MOST pitiful sandwiches ever and we paid $6 EACH for them! There are 6 bits of meat on them! 6 pitiful slices of jalapeno! And some sauce that we had to go BACK for cause they left it off! I am ANGRY and HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED. It was all bread!

• Ef
      Nov 28, 2010

Me and my family ate dominos last night and I am typing this right after I just puked up liquid and had diahreah(whatever we all poo).
    My sister has been non stop
    Puking n same with my mother. I'm supposed to
    Be reading an effing book for school but no cuz of the stupid [censor] people making pizza I'm hunched over the damn toilet. Go to hell dominos

• Sh
      Nov 28, 2010
    Dominos Pizza - FOOD POISON
    DOMINOS PIZZa
    1315 Willowdale Dr
    Durham
    North Carolina
    Phone: [protected]

We had ordered DOMINOS PIZZA last night, and everyone had gotten sick. We spent all night with upset stomachs vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea. 2 Adults, 3 children all seen at the ER because of food poison.We will never eat at Dominos again!

Dominos Pizza - Chicken in Veg. Pizza
    Havant
    England, Hampshire
    United Kingdom

I had placed an order for Veggie supreme pizza at Dominos Havant, but when the pizza arrived and I was half way through the pizza I found a piece of chicken in the pizza. I am a religious man and do not eat meat. This has made me upset. Is there anything that can be done? I have photographs of the pizza.

• Je
      Feb 02, 2011

you should submit your complain to the vp of dominos- Domino's Pizza LLC 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive Ann Arbor MI [protected]-3030

• Je
      Feb 02, 2011

maybe you can reach them and send the pics like they do in the commercials

• Dr
    Dominos Pizza - consumer disrespect
    India

we called up dominos pizza marathalli outer ring road bangaluru india to order pizza but the person receiving our order was not responsive impolite and hung up on us twice the person receiving our order was not willing to provide us the service which dominos pizza claims to provide its customers. we as customers are very disappointed with this behavior from such a reputed brand . we hope that the concerned authority will do the need full

• Al
      Feb 09, 2011

Little joke here - was the person who answered the phone at the Domino's in India American? (lol)

If you call a technical support center from India, do you get connected to someone in the United States?

(drum roll)

• Mc
    Dominos Pizza - Sorry-Ass Pizza
    402 e wheatland rd
    Duncanville
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]

My wife bought three pizzas super-bowl week that my three kids wouldn't even eat because they had no taste at all. You know ### sucks when kids won't even eat it after tasting it.

• Db
      Feb 24, 2011

if you got sick the same night you at the food, it's not from the Domino's. it takes 24 hours for signs of food poisoning, look it up

•   Mar 18, 2011

I just got a pizza with more hair on it than is on a wookie -_- never ordering from there again

Mar 26, 2011

I need my chicken kicker back I dont like that nasty sause for kicker thats the only reason I call dominos fro the reals kickers I nerver order from dominos untill I get my kicker back

Mar 26, 2011

I need my chicken kicker back I dont like that nasty sause for kicker thats the only reason I call dominos for the reals kickers I nerver order from dominos untill I get my kicker back that s sause is NASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is not real sause taste like vinegar

• Cb
      Apr 11, 2011

I ordered from the local store, and before I even placed my order I asked if they had change for an $100 bill, the guy asked the store manage and he said it was ok, well the driver called and yelled at me that she could not break the $100 that I could go to the store to get change it was a risk. I understand that it is a risk, but I asked first. The driver yelled at me and then told me I would have to wait til she could go get change. The point of delivery is that you dont have to leave the house!! I cancelled my order and will never order from the Carolina Beach location or any Dominoes for that matter! It was very DISRESPECTFUL for her to speak to me or any customer like that!!

Jul 11, 2011

I ate dominos lastnite I ordered hot wings and garlic bread I woke up this morning with a bad headache really nausea with stomach cramps I even vomit a few times no diarrea yet it's now 5pm and Im still not feeling to well

• Ka
      Jul 14, 2011
    Dominos Pizza - worthless product
    dominos.co.in

it was redicules service provided by dominos pizza and the behavieor of was acward. no one has maner to talk with customer i will never come model town dominos and the order taker mr dilip kher he does not hv a skill to camunicate with the customer and how to talk he was vry rude and very agreceive when iwa plaching the order

• Do
      Jul 22, 2011

Dear Customer,

Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Can you please let us know your complete order details including

Customer Name-
    Phone No-
    Dominos Store Name-
    Date of Incidence-
    Order No-(If possible)
    Bill No- (If possible)

This will help us process your complaint ASAP.

• Az
      Jul 28, 2011
    Dominos Pizza - Only had $15 pizzas

This store in Plant City, FL on Alexander Street when I called and asked them what deals/specials they had. The guy already sounded with an attitude and informed me that they only had $15 pizzas.