Domino's Pizza — employee abuse
The manager of Domino's Pizza is forcing his drivers to deliver pizza on ice and snow covered roads, threating to fire them if they refuse. One of them has already had an accident. Most business in Denison is closed and DPS is urging people not to travel untill the ice and snow melt.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Denison, TX If this company has so little regard for the saftey of their employees and the public I will never buy anymore of their products, and I will ask others I know to do the same. This kind of sick greed and disregard for human life is disgusting. Please let Domino's how you feel about this if you agree with me. I also plan to contact a reporter I know, I would like to see a report of this kind of employee abuse aired on the local and national news.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.