Dominos Pizza - Delhi / pathetic service

1 India Review updated:

I ordered a vegetararian pizza, they made a bill for a vegetarian pizza and gave me a chicken pizza.
In india vegetarianism is attached to religious beliefs and had I eaten it, god...!

Secondly, he did not come in 30 minutes as promised.

This is the dominos at cp in delhi, order taken by some goonk called anil at around 8;50p. M (Sic.)

Comments

Lo
  3rd of Oct, 2009

Hi Dominos team,

This is a complain for a non veg extravaganza that i had order on the 3rd of october at 9.29pm and it was taken by Mnaju t from the sector 12 outlet in Dwarka.

I did order for non veg but received a veg pizza and when i complained the person over the phone offered to send me a non veg pizza but at extra cost.

Now i want to know is it my fault that i had ordered for somehting and got something wrong and then u also charge me for sending the right food. Please get your employee maju T ears chekced or ask her to go for a leave for some days as she is not fit for a customer service industry if she cant take an order correctly.

I still have the veg pizza available with me and would like ot know what can i do about it now and what action u guys plan to take against manju t for not listening to a customer carefully and spoiling my dinner to be more precise.

MY ORDER #278.

please take action on this employee of your's Manju t and make sure she does not repeat such mistakes in the near future.

regards
Lopamudra

An
  18th of Jan, 2010

dear sir,

i am Anwar, i bought 2 dominos pizzas from dwarka branch. i am very disappoint by the service, they didnt treated me well, and didnt even provided me the handbag, i asked many times to give me some handbag, but instead of helping me, they were making fun of me and my friend, by laughing at my back, and making comments.

and because they didnt provided the handbag to me, while on the way back to home, i was riding bike, i was holding 2 pizzas together, and riding the bike by 1 hand, and holding pizzas by the other hand, 1 of the pizza fell down, so it was a total waste.

this is not the matter of wastage of pizza, but this is the matter of service your company is providing,

this is ridiculous, and and i am very dissapointed with your service. please take some action and provide the facility of handbags in the branch.

### service, i hated it, and you have lost your customer today... take some action if u dont want to lose more of your customers.

now i say, pizza hut is better than dominos in every way.

thanks.