Dominos Pitzza Grapevine TX / no delivery

1 Grapevine, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8173105855

ordered pizza at 6:03 and was told that the pizza would be delivered in 30-45 minutes. At 7:07 we called to ask where pizza was since it has been over an hour. Was told by a female who picked up the phone that the drive tried to deliver, no one answered the door. Since we did not leave the house, I told her that this was not true...she then said he tried to call and gave my phone nunmber. I told her that was the correct number but no one called. Since it is easy to check the "recet" call list, easy to verify. She then said that she had also tried to call. It is amazing to me that they are so worried about having to discount pizza due to their ineptness, that they would lie about the details. She proceeded to say that they would be happy to make another pizza and deliver it frest but she would not discount...are you kidding me? That was not the point, she never even aopologized and we never got our pizza. Terrible customer service! Highly suggest using pizza hut or I Fratelli if you want pizza in Grapevine.

Comments

• Tl
      6th of Dec, 2010

Since posting this comment and complaining on the Dominos Pizza Corp website, I receieved a call from the manager of the store. He apologized for the customer service received and offered to deliver another pizza with full credit. There are still responsive businesses out there! Good to know and thanks Dominos!