Dollarama / cashier intentionally dropped item after scanning

Mississauga, ON, Canada Review updated:

Date of incident: May 28, 2018 @ 19:36
My son noticed that the cashier scanned an item, dropped it without putting it in the bag. She looked and continued scanning. I exited the store and threw my receipt in the garbage bin. My son went through all items in the car we knew that the item she dropped was a toilet beach tablet. I returned to the garbage and picked my receipt and went inside and sure enough she just grabbed it from a bin behind her. This was done intentionally. If my son noticed it, then she's been doing this all along

Dollarama

Sh
May 28, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      May 28, 2018

No it was definitely on purpose. I was so angry at this point that I slapped my son across the face. She kept arguing with me and saying that it was an accident. My son had already known that she dropped the item. I was so angry that she was lying and denied doing it on purpose that I slapped my son across the face and told him he is stupid and I wish he were never born. That I was ashamed to be his mother. I was not allowed to leave the store. It turns out that she called CPS and they want to interview me. They may take my son from me. But it was his own fault he got hit. He should have told me that she dropped the toilet bleach tablet before I threw the receipt out.

• Ar
      May 28, 2018

@ShirIey Henine I am sure that it was an accident. Get over it.

•   May 28, 2018

Troll. Posts the same story weekly. She slaps child over another's mistake. CPS called. Blah blah blah. All posts copied for, well, it's not for me to say. But I was contacted due to my comments to some of the posts.