Dollar Tree Stores, Inc / employee name jennifer

Thomasville, GA, United States Review updated:

As on 8/26/2016 I arrive at store [protected] US Highway 19 S Thomasville, GA 31757. What happen. I have a son that has a brain injury. He can not have any type of energy drinks. He ask a cashier where they are in the store. I let the cashier know he can not have any type. One cashier was very nice and told him they were out. Jennifer comes from behind the counter and told him where they are. She told me when a customer ask a question she has to tell them.
Thanks to Jennifer I am now sitting here in the doctors office trying to get my son to under control. When he drinks these drinks it causes him to throw things. I do not feel safe coming to this Dollar Tree.
Jennifer said this is what she is train to do.
I would like for Jennifer to understand when a customer tells her a brain injury person can not have something respect the person in charge.
She was very uncaring. I will not be coming back to this store until she is gone.

Sp
Aug 26, 2016

Comments

•   Aug 27, 2016

How old is your son that he refuses to follow a doctor's orders? If the son is over the age of 18, then legally he is an adult and the employee is right to follow store policy. If the son is under 18, he is a minor and the employee should follow mother's policy. If he is under 18, then instead of blaming the employee, mom should be beating her kid's butt for not doing as he is told.