Dollar Tree Stores, Inc / employee name jennifer
As on 8/26/2016 I arrive at store [protected] US Highway 19 S Thomasville, GA 31757. What happen. I have a son that has a brain injury. He can not have any type of energy drinks. He ask a cashier where they are in the store. I let the cashier know he can not have any type. One cashier was very nice and told him they were out. Jennifer comes from behind the counter and told him where they are. She told me when a customer ask a question she has to tell them.
Thanks to Jennifer I am now sitting here in the doctors office trying to get my son to under control. When he drinks these drinks it causes him to throw things. I do not feel safe coming to this Dollar Tree.
Jennifer said this is what she is train to do.
I would like for Jennifer to understand when a customer tells her a brain injury person can not have something respect the person in charge.
She was very uncaring. I will not be coming back to this store until she is gone.
More Dollar Tree Stores, Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service