Dollar Treeplate chargers

I placed an online order of 7 cases of 24 silver beaded edge plate chargers on 10/23/18. When I went to pickup my order at store #97, I learned that my order was doubled! The store mgr. refused to refund/return the extra 7 cases stating all online orders are non returnable/ non refundable.
I explained when I placed the order it was nearly midnight. I got an alert explaining the transaction was cancelled. I placed the order again at a few minutes after midnight and the order was placed successfully. It did not appear to me that both attempts to order went thru.
I am so distraught over receiving 7 extra boxes of chargers and after several attempts to return the extra chargers. (I should also mention that one case arrived damaged (in my original order). Every plate charger is either cracked or broken! I should not be expected to pay for something damaged or an order that is doubled.
I've attempted multiple phone calls to
877-530-8733. The wait time is horrendous at over 45 minutes waiting for someone to come on the line.
1-On 11/3, I spoke to "Mason" and was told his computer was down but I would 100% get my refund. Mason stated that someone from Dollar Tree would call me the next day. I did not get a call.
2-On 11/5 I phoned the same number as documented above and spoke to "Garrett" who listened to my request and he stated someone in customer support would call me in 24-48 hours. I did not get a call.
3-On 11/7 I phoned and after 30 min. and no one came on the line, I left an automated message. Again, I did not receive a call back.
4-On 11/9 I went to the Dollar Tree on Frederica St. in Owensboro, KY and spoke with the mgr. I did not get her name but she was very nice and tried to help me resolve my dilemma by phoning Coporate HQ. She was also on hold for a long tome. She finally spoke to someone that explained "Georgia" would contact me via email and would send me a questionnaire wirh instructions for me to get a refund. I was told Georgia would email me within 5-7 days. I did not receive any electronic correspondence.
5-On 11/23 I phoned customer support again and after being on hold for 45 minutes I left another detailed automated message. I have not received any form of contact from Dollar Tree.
It has been over a month since I placed the Dollar Tree order and I am still waiting to receive assistance. This is my 6th attempt to get this issue resolved. Dollar Tree has very poor customer assistance!
I hope this email message finds its way to some person that actually cares to assist me and is an honest person who doesn't lie to me stating someone will contact me.
My email address is donna.[protected]@gmail.com. My phone is [protected]. I appreciate your expected cooperation to resolve this issue.
Sincerely,