Dollar Tree

Posted: Oct 10, 2017 by

general manager of sheridan wy store

Sheridan, Wyoming
I was accused of shoplifting by an employee named Jenny Looper. I came in the store around 830 pm with something I had purchased before even going into that store. I somehow dropped my wrapper while shopping and did not notice. I was approached by the manager before leaving telling me that I need to show her the wrapper from the candy bar I had taken. I told her she could check her cameras because I had walked in the store with the item I was eating. She then began saying that I need to go find my wrapper. I did walk through the couple aisles that I was in to retrieve it but did not find it. She was extremely rude and berating to me, again accusing me of stealing, telling her I needed to find an associate and show them a receipt, also saying that they "work very hard" to keep the store clean even though the floor around me was clearly dirty and hadn't been taken care of at all. Regardless, I was accused of shoplifting when I did no such thing.
Complaint comments Comments (27)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
EJAFDA is an [censor], I think this person or It is better if i say animal gets orgy by defending companies, IT IS A LOW LIFE. You are right, EJAFDA is an ignorant person, IT because i call people like this IT, IT even called my autistic kid a brat and if you go back to his profile all he does is defend companies. I think he is getting pay to be a BULLY and his favor worth is "Assume ". don't be surprise that some one else come for IT defense, IT has dummies that get in the conversation to defend IT. Don't worry one day he is going to get his head out of the monkeys [censor] that he was born from. By the way I have the knowledge and the resources to find out who IT is. IT thinks that everyone is going to go away, IT don't understands that he is using the internet and that is wide open. I will keep you inform at soon as I find out, stay in touch.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I forgot.. IT
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda ha ha that is funny, did you see your self. Max
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Man, you have some experience in life sorry that so many bad thing happen to you, so sad that you have that type of situations in your life, I am getting to now you so well and I am not done with you yet, soon you will have new experience to told.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree