Dollar Tree

Posted: Oct 10, 2017 by

general manager of sheridan wy store

Sheridan, Wyoming
I was accused of shoplifting by an employee named Jenny Looper. I came in the store around 830 pm with something I had purchased before even going into that store. I somehow dropped my wrapper while shopping and did not notice. I was approached by the manager before leaving telling me that I need to show her the wrapper from the candy bar I had taken. I told her she could check her cameras because I had walked in the store with the item I was eating. She then began saying that I need to go find my wrapper. I did walk through the couple aisles that I was in to retrieve it but did not find it. She was extremely rude and berating to me, again accusing me of stealing, telling her I needed to find an associate and show them a receipt, also saying that they "work very hard" to keep the store clean even though the floor around me was clearly dirty and hadn't been taken care of at all. Regardless, I was accused of shoplifting when I did no such thing.
Complaint comments Comments (45) Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

N  11th of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
The reason that the store is dirty is because people like you throw their garbage on the floor. You had no right throwing the wrapper on the floor.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
EJAFDA is an [censor], I think this person or It is better if i say animal gets orgy by defending companies, IT IS A LOW LIFE. You are right, EJAFDA is an ignorant person, IT because i call people like this IT, IT even called my autistic kid a brat and if you go back to his profile all he does is defend companies. I think he is getting pay to be a BULLY and his favor worth is "Assume ". don't be surprise that some one else come for IT defense, IT has dummies that get in the conversation to defend IT. Don't worry one day he is going to get his head out of the monkeys [censor] that he was born from. By the way I have the knowledge and the resources to find out who IT is. IT thinks that everyone is going to go away, IT don't understands that he is using the internet and that is wide open. I will keep you inform at soon as I find out, stay in touch.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I forgot.. IT
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Juosao Tell everyone about how you have a disabled child because you were drinking while pregnant with him. Tell everyone about how your parents either killed themselves with disappointment at how you turned out, or about how they were killed in a car accident with a drunk driver that happened to be you.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda ha ha that is funny, did you see your self. Max
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Man, you have some experience in life sorry that so many bad thing happen to you, so sad that you have that type of situations in your life, I am getting to now you so well and I am not done with you yet, soon you will have new experience to told.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Again your post did not turn up because of your immaturity. Even people running the site see you as immature.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda I am not worry, I don't get pay for it, I have a life not like you, but I will make you stop bulling people, you cross a line that you should not cross, hold on and pay the consequences. Apologize to every person that you have Bully and I promise that I will stop, you wont heart from me again.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda the post was not for you to see is for you victims to see
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Hey dummy, your posts don't show up. You claim that I am bullying well look at you. You called me IDNORANT. Funny calling me IDNORANT, when you cannot even spell it correct. It is spelled Ignorant you silly woman. You called other people names when they told you that you are wrong. You made several false accusations against me. 1. I work for dollar general as a manager. 2. I worked for their corporate office. 3. I am being paid to post these comments.4. I was bullied in my life. 5. I am angry and sad. 6. I cannot sleep at night. 7. I am uneducated(after you misspelled it BTW). 8. I am a bully. 9. I have hate. 10. I am related to the manager at DG and other posters. GROW UP.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Hey [censor] look at your history like every one else is doing and you will see that you are the dummy and ignorant. Monkey [censor]
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
You attack me and you call me the bully. Remember it was YOU who replied to me first.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Max, max, max, you pick up a fight with someone that you shouldn't, hold tide for the right I will make you apologize I promise you. Monkey [censor]
@Juosao ride
@ejafda so now you became a cry baby, GROW UP and HOLD ON
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Dummy, you do realize that everyone reported you to the site admin for abusive language and your posts are not showing up right. Looks like you have been banned.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda right and my name is MAX
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda so that is why you continue to communicate with me, Grow up
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda I when back to your posts, and that person is right you are a bully. I will report you my self.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Joanjakon If you saw the OP's posts you will see that she is spreading lies about me. She is calling me names. She is the one that replied first because I told her of for not controlling her bratty son. If you knew the whole story you would see that she is the bully and had been banned from the site, some of her posts were removed.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Oh, now you are looking for excuses. saying to this lady that you are a SAINT, really. I am not surprise coming from you, GROW UP...
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@Joanjakon Thank you so much. It is about time that someone see this bully as it is. Have a great day,
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Joanjakon I am not the one that needs to grow up. I am not saying that I am a saint. If you are going to bash, bash both of us. Or at least look at whole situation. Just because your father was abusive does not mean you need to hate all men.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@Joanjakon I am not the one raising my child to be a brat. If anyone is looking for excuses it is the person that you are defending. She is using her son's autism as an excuse for his behavior. What she really should be doing is taking him out of the environment, calming him down, and if worse comes to worse spanking him. I bet you are one of those anti spanking people that consider it abuse. Well guess what a simple spanking is not abuse, it is not like I am asking her to bet the child.
@ejafda Wow you are sensitive, you are a bully. You are in a monkeys [censor]
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Now I know what is wrong with you, you were abuse as a child. Makes sense why you mention it to her, you are a son of a ... you know the rest.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@Juosao It is not her foul that you don't see other peoples view, you are a [censor], [censor], ignorant, abusive, mentally distress, and a monkey [censor]
Joanjakon

Now apparently you have been banned from posting for childish behavior. Your latest post whatever you posted does not show up. I guess you were the one being childish. If I were being childish and bullying I would be banned. Only your posts are not showing up. OR at least your last one. Don't believe me log out and see if your last post appears.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Doing the same to her, not nice
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Again your childish posts are not showing up because you have been banned. Go see for yourself, your last two posts were banned.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda that is funny all i have to do is created an account no big deal...
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda no true I see my self
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Joanjakon You do not know how to read then apparently. Try signing out of your account and refreshing and you won't see your two latest comments. Do you not understand English, are you an [censor]? If you log out of your account the two previous comments that you posted are not there. Also you [censor] it is "not true" not "no true"
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Joanjakon You may see them yourself, but you made a total of six comments and two of them were banned and deleted.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda Right mister CEO.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda don't worry you will be deleted soon. [censor] haha
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda are you a [censor] or no true
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Juosao Searches, my comments are still there, searches yours, they censored it.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda You are right, i am still here. I am not done with you yet. ?#?##?
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Well babe, I am not done with you either.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Another [censor] that cannot click on my profile and see that I have other replies to other companies. You apparently cannot rad because I said that I am not part of this company.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@ejafda ahh you called me babe... how nice so you are a girl that makes sense now. That is the reason why you are so emotional...ahhhhh so sweet
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Juosao Nope, a guy, but at least I don't scald children.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Again your comment isn't showing up. Someone obviously reported you and you are obviously breaking the rules here.
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@ejafda You are right that person is mad at you. I will said to you be careful. I when back to your comments and you are crossing the line with your comments to other complainers, slow down.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree