Dollar General

Posted: Dec 9, 2017 by

wrongfully serching me and my belongings as I come in the store.

December 9th 2017, I had come to dollar general to buy a bottle of make up. As I came in the front door the security beeper was going off. Scott had stopped me and asked if I had new merchandise and maybe sensor was still on it . I said no, my purse, coat, clothes was not new.
He then was looking in bag as I had opened it. Nothing was found new. I'm very insulted that this had happen to me as I come into the store. I feel I was wrongfully accused and stopped illegally.
I will be filing complaint and suit against the store. Good Day ! Sharon Hook
sharonhook89@yahoo.com
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Security Services

Comments

A  9th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
if the machine is new could just be in need of adjustment or is acting up
rare it happens I notice but I have atlest one go off and I had nothing in my hands and no coat nothing
little embarrassing but life goes on
D  10th of Dec, 2017 by    +1 Votes
The alarm went off so they looked in your bag. The problem is ...? You could have refused and said to call the police. Let the police check your bags. Instead you’ll spend $500 on an attorney to file a lawsuit for ...??? What did they do? Announcement on the loudspeaker that you were a thief? Get over it. They were justified in looking in your bag.
N  11th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes