Dollar General / wrongful termination

I worked at Dollar General store number 07695. I was working on January 2nd, 2019 with a lady named Kari Brewer. She had a shopping cart full of items. I rang her stuff up after the last customer had left, then her card declined. She went to her car to look for her other card and was outside for a good minute. She came back in the store and said that she called our store manager Monica Wells said to cash it out make a copy of the receipt and come back the next day and pay for it. Kari had to work the next day anyway so she told me how to do it. I didn't thinkuch about it because Kari and Monica are both over me and we just closed and Monica works herself to death I didn't wanna make her answer the phone again so I just followed what I was told to do. I had a meeting today with a District Manager Brandon Miser, which is not our district manager anymore, and he showed me the video I told him the truth on what happened that day and he fired me. He fired me because Kari stole from them, apparently on more than one occasion, and I got fired for it.

As
Feb 16, 2019

Comments

• Be
      16th of Feb, 2019

You do know that Kari can sue you for libel right for falsely accusing her of theft.

• Mr
      16th of Feb, 2019

You got fired for being too stupid for words. Sorry.