Dollar General / unfriendly service
RE: Dollar General in Lathemtown/Canton, GA
I went into 'our' store about a week ago after not coming for several weeks.
I was shocked to see that not only had things been completely moved around (so I no longer knew where anything was), but a completely new set of employees. What happened to the local folks that originally ran the place that everyone knew and were so friendly????
The ladies that were working that afternoon were extremely unfriendly, unhelpful, and acted like they just didn't want to be there.
They are get a annoyed with using coupons - the previous folks were always willing to help you out. No longer.
I will no longer shop there even in an emergency until I hear things have changed.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee