Dollar General / unfriendly service

Canton Georgia Lathemtown, US Review updated:

RE: Dollar General in Lathemtown/Canton, GA
I went into 'our' store about a week ago after not coming for several weeks.
I was shocked to see that not only had things been completely moved around (so I no longer knew where anything was), but a completely new set of employees. What happened to the local folks that originally ran the place that everyone knew and were so friendly????
The ladies that were working that afternoon were extremely unfriendly, unhelpful, and acted like they just didn't want to be there.
They are get a annoyed with using coupons - the previous folks were always willing to help you out. No longer.
I will no longer shop there even in an emergency until I hear things have changed.

Li
Dec 04, 2016

Comments

Dec 07, 2016

I work at the Dollar General in Madisonville Tn and the manager there is rude to our customers!! All she wants to do is to keep the store looking emaculate and perfectly clean. There is nothing wrong with cleanliness but I always thought that the customers came first and you don't have to be rude to them just because you think you have SOOOO much to do. The customers WILL NOT come back if you are rude to them!!!