Dollar General / bad management!
Management was very Rude to Customers. Customers were standing in line with two lines opened, with ten or more customers in each line. There were at least three other terminals that would have been opened. When asked if other terminals could be opened. The manager was very disrespectful and rude to customers. We were told that we could wait are leave. After being challenge on talking to customers in this manner she then stated that all the other registers could not complete credit/debit transactions. At that point I stated that she could have opened up a cash only terminal to alleviate/shortened the waiting time.
No customers deserves this type of treatment from Dollar General Employees. Family Dollar, Target, Walmart, and K-mart looks better each day in regard to customer friendliness, service and support.
Manager: No name tag displayed on the employee, she was only referred to as "Miss Helen":
Store Location: Stillman Blvd.
Tuscaloosa, Al 35403.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - Employee
- Dollar General - the service
- Dollar General - service, cleanliness, rude obnoxious employees 
- Dollar General - the evening manager 
- Dollar General - no air conditioner