Dollar General / trashy manager/store/ and employees.
The Dollar General store @ 615 W.2nd Ave is stocked to the ceiling with boxes. I almost fall every time I go in there because stock is not put away. I am partially blind, and if I DO FALL, you're going to have a whole new set of problems. The manager Tina does nothing. Nothing but walk around, smack gum, and talk like trash. She's COMPLETELY unprofessional She never says hello or thank you. She seems completely put out by even being there. I can't even walk around the store without her following me with her hands in her hips. THIS IS A TASHY STORE WITH TRASHY EMPLOYYEES. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Let her accuse me of something like stealing, when I know damn good and well I wouldn't. I will sue.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee