Dollar General / the entire store on west 5th in waterloo, iowa

1 Waterloo, IA, United States Review updated:

The store looks as if it is closing. The shelves have not been stocked in weeks. They won't check in back for sale items that are not stocked. They constantly say the truck was late or they didn't get to it. Something needs to be done about this. Your losing business. I was in the store when I arrived the employees where outside in front having a cigarette break. When you ask then for help, they say what you see is what we have. I walked into the back room to see for myself. And there is boxes on end that have not been put out on the shelf. The overstock doesn't get put out. These people are getting paid to stand around and talk and smoke cigarettes.

Ki
Aug 14, 2018

Comments

14th of Aug, 2018

So you went into the back without permission or working there? Get a life.

• Wi
      11th of Sep, 2018

Omg most of the stuff thats in our stock room is holiday. Unless you walked your azz up to those boxes and read you have no clue what they were. I live in Wisconsin. Our truck is always late. Our shelves are empty by Sunday. I mean when there isnt any grocery stores near and everyone shops at your store thats what happens. The way you customers act are the reason we cant keep employees. Take the silver spoons out your mouths and realize we dont control what gets sent to us

• Wi
      11th of Sep, 2018

To you customers that keep complaining. You better not do it at my store. I had an issue with a customer. I the LP that they were stealing. I had to place batteries in their bag myself to make them look guilty. The best part of all of this was I got a gift card for catching the thief.