Dollar General / sign on door
Sign on front door days "stop!! Check out our wall of shame. We have photos are you going to be next?". 5th Ave store.
I think that is an obnoxious thing for the customer to see first thing as they walk in the door. There also is a sign saying large purses will be checked. It sounds like your company is expecting customers to steal instead of being thankful we are there. It just doesn't seem welcoming.
It's probably also racist because the sign is in a black demographic and you do not have the sign in nicer neighborhoods. The way it is worded is that you think the customer is there to steal...that's not very welcoming.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee