Dollar General / I am complaining about a rude store manager!

2/12/2019
17054 store number
bad manager

I Brianna Marie am writing this complaint because i have been nothing but a loyal employee for over 1 year and a half but my manager has not been the best. She called me into the office yesterday to have me sign write ups on stuff every employee does up their. She has attacked me and treated me different since day one. After a year of being her ***** i'm tired of it. She does nothing but sit on her phone why she runs the crap out of her employees and it's not right. Something needs to be done with her or this dollar general will loose out on a bunch of customer's. So after signing my write up she started to get very verbal and aggressive with me and was yelling at me and there was several customer's in the store who heard the conversation and they said it was very embarrassing for them and she should have handled it when no one was in store. I'm writing this because i want something done about her.

Br
Feb 13, 2019

Comments

16th of Feb, 2019

If you have an issue with your manager, you should have addressed it with her instead of posting your concerns on a public website. Posting here will most likely cost you your job and more people taking your managers side.