Dollar General / employee/manager's bad attitude.
I went into my local dollar general to get super glue this morning. I found some Loctite super glue stock at the front priced at $2. I placed it on the counter and the cashier said it was $3.25. I asked if that was right because it is priced $2. She said she can't change the price. I pointed to the display. She checked it and said it was for super glue, which was clearly marked on the product packaging. She became very rude, insisting what I had was not glue but gel. She then said it was stocked wrong, she can't change the price, do I want it or not. I took my money and left. I went back to complain to the manager and found out she is the manager! I asked why she had been so rude and was told she was not being rude. I just don't think a customer should be treated in such a manner. It was not my fault that the item was stocked in the wrong area. I chose an item and figured it was priced correctly. This happened today, 6/16/17 at the store in Noel, MO. The manager's name is Dawn. She really needs to be able to work with the public with some respect.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee