Dollar General

Posted: Oct 19, 2017 by

employee

Wichita, Kansas
I was at the Dollar General Store on Seneca and 31st in Wichita Ks. There was a magazine there with Trumps picture on it. My husband made a comment to me about, That man could cure cancer people still wouldn't like him. Your cashier decided to let us know that if she had the chance she would shoot and take that man out! Then she states that must be very un-American of her, Doesn't matter I stand by my statement. I will no longer be shopping at this dollar store.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
She is entitled to her opinion just as you are to yours. Employees are free-thinking individuals with thoughts and feelings, and it's a little surprising that the opinion of one individual is enough to deter your business.

I 100% guarantee you that if he cures cancer, people will like him.
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@pobarjenkins No, I agree, all is entitled to their opinion. I did not call and try to have her fired or blah blah, I did not appreciate her opinion. A better way she could of stated her opinion could of been "Oh, I can't stand that man!" Not "shoot the man". While on the clock your opinion represents the company whom you work for. Talking of killing anyone should deter all to stay away from that individual, there are many dollar stores, I can go around the corner.
N  20th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@mnewman I agree with you. Her phrasing was definitely unprofessional.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree