Dollar General / dollar general employee, store condition and poor customer service

store #08862, Jemison, al. My complaint is poor customer service and unclean store. No one is ever available to help customers when they are searching the store for specific items and there is debris all over the floors and in the entry way on the outside of the building. I was there today within the past 30 minutes (cst) and there were 6 people standing in line while the one cashier open was attending a customer. Another employee came to the front, observed the waiting line, and then walked over to an end cap of merchandise and started shuffling through rearranging the wall. A customer asked her to open a register and she mumbled as rudely as possible she couldn't do it. She waited about a minute and the opened a register, complaining the whole time. She waited on two customers and then me. I asked if she was the manager and she rudely stated she was the only one on the floor at this time. I asked her again and got the same reply. I asked who her manager was and she mumbled a name several times that I could not understand. She said her name was Ashley. She complained the whole time she checked me out and never once apologized for being rude. This is not the first time I have encountered this in your store. Since the day it opened it has been this way. I spend way too much money in your store to be getting this kind of customer service and will NEVER spend another dime there. I will gladly go to Family Dollar around the corner where my patronage is appreciated.
You may contact me to verify this if needed.
my receipt #: [protected]:28:[protected]