Dollar General / dollar general conneaut lake!!!

Conneaut Lake, PA, United States Review updated:

I was in the store a couple days ago with my twin girls an we were shopping, they say all the toys an I knew from other store that they are having a buy 1 get 2 free sale so i asked and they said no we arnt doing that sale so we were walking around the store and my one daugther went up to the cashier an asked why they arnt having the sale and asked is all the other dollar generals better and with out hesitations the worker looks at me an asked if my daugther is stupid or just plain dumb I was so pissed off i said i will be calling your manager later and ill make sure u dont have a job tomorrow i mean seriously why would anyone called a child stupid or dumb especially right to her face! So i call the manager the next day an she tells me that I was wrong and that she doesnt believe me that her workers would never do that, so i told her that i will never shop here ever again and ill make sure that the whole crawford county knows how horrible this dollar general is and i swear I will, i wont stop till everyone knows how horrible they are and they lose all business!!!

An
Sep 25, 2017

Comments

• Co
      Sep 25, 2017

Your daughter isn't stupid, you are. Why would you allow a child to approach an adult and speak so rudely?