Dollar General / customer service
Had a readable and clear coupon and cashier felt the need to tell me it couldnt be used due to it not scanning. Bought same product that had coupon on box and instead of scanning it she advised coupons couldnt only be used once. Unaware I'm not stupid and knowing a coupon gets entered in the drawer and counted as money when the drawer is closed for the night I advised the coupons are the same and coupons on box could be used and left on box for next purchase, miss wanna be priss advised it wouldnt scan next time. Needless to say I told her I didnt want it at all and took my original coupon back. Coupons can be scanned as many times as someone will allow. Maybe DG on Oakland ave in Bloomington needs to check education backgrounds bc my Masters degree in business wasnt needed for the common sense reasoning of how to use a coupon.
Updated by JB$, Jul 28, 2018
This was for Bloomington, Il not CA.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee