Dollar General — cashier, jessica
I went to the DG and had a coupon for $5 off $5.01 purchase. As I was there, I noticed that the other cashier, Jessica, was waiting on a customer with buggies of Tide. As she was checking this person out, I noticed she was only paying about 18 cents per transaction. Later discovered that the girl she was checking out was her girlfriend, Abby. I found this to be an ethics issue since she shouldn't have been waiting on her at all. Also, found it disturbing that she told me I wasn't allowed to do another transaction and use my digital coupon, since she was clearly allowing her girlfriend to do numerous transactions.
I feel as though this kind of behavior is and could lead to other issues with the products in your store.
Staffordsville, KY 41256
2017-02-04. 15:45:13. [protected]
I've included the store # and time of my transaction so you will know exactly when to go back on your cameras to see what was going on.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee