Dollar General / cashier at checkout.
On 10/25/2017 I was in my usual store #17131 purchasing work items for my business and my children . I'm in this store at least 4 or 5 times a week, some times every day.
On numerous occasions lately a young black female who just got promoted, has been very rude and even to the point of telling me tonight "That she would not ring me up again because their was an issue retrieving her coupons the first time she rang her up."
I havent ever had a problem with any other employee or my on line coupons at any point.
This woman was so rude tonight I won't shop that store any more, not only tonight's rudeness but her bad attitude every time myself or my associates visited that store .
I just felt before you lost other good clients I would make you aware of the situation. I've also included my receipt that she rang and said our discounts were on there and weren't.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee