Dollar General / bad attitude

Malone, Florida, United States Review updated:

6/10/2017 I went inside my local dollar general & was refused service because it was 9:49pm & they close at 10:00pm. I waited at the register for about 6 min until someone came to help & then they said sorry we are about to close.
This was uncaused for ! The worker's name was Nina. She saw me at the register for the longest while i waited for her. I was buying cigarettes so i had to wait until someone came behind the register to get them. I remember the time because i was in a rush to get there. I feel like they should of locked the doors if they were going to refuse service . I would like justice maybe a suspension because now i don't even want to spend my money there. & its the only local store i go to for my daily needs.

Ka
Jun 11, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      Jun 12, 2017

Sorry Katherine but that entire store is a joke. I'm pretty sure one of the young employees come in high everyday.. Forget his name.They never can remember where anything is... They also scam their employees by letting certain people buy bulks of items for the price of 1 item. I wouldn't be shocked if a big scandal hit them soon . SAD really. I suggest you shop in the DG's around Marianna. Way more professional atmosphere.