Dollar General / bad attitude
6/10/2017 I went inside my local dollar general & was refused service because it was 9:49pm & they close at 10:00pm. I waited at the register for about 6 min until someone came to help & then they said sorry we are about to close.
This was uncaused for ! The worker's name was Nina. She saw me at the register for the longest while i waited for her. I was buying cigarettes so i had to wait until someone came behind the register to get them. I remember the time because i was in a rush to get there. I feel like they should of locked the doors if they were going to refuse service . I would like justice maybe a suspension because now i don't even want to spend my money there. & its the only local store i go to for my daily needs.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee