Divine Beauty Labs/acai Berry / Unauthorized charges after cancel product

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-211-5883

I cancelled an order immediatley after reading the fine print on a trial size order of acai berry. I was charged in nov 2008 $5.95.
They are still sending me a product which is different then the trial size. I have had 4 charges regarding the acai berry. The phone numbers are all different but have the same recording. I have been hung up on and been disconnected. The people i talk to do not speak english well. This is a scam. They are also affilatted with price savers and pricelimbo.com which has also charged my credit card. Beware of ordering from these people. The credit card company said they are seeing this a lot. They gave me a phone number for acai berry and they say they don't carry the product. This is a huge scam.

Ro

Comments

• Ko
      22nd of Jan, 2009

We had same problem. These people are frauds and need to be arrested. Fortunatly we caught the charge online when it first posted and cancelled our card, the bank is denying payment. Good luck if you have any dealings with these low life losers.

• Br
      23rd of Jan, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me about a week ago. I bought the trial size about 2 months ago and only paid for shipping and handling and about a week ago I was charged 89 dollars for a second bottle.

10th of Feb, 2009

This is a rip-off and a scam! What can we do about it?

• St

Jane

Try getting your money back thru /link removed/
    You might get it if the Company is legit.

Google Consumer Affairs and the Attorney Generals Office in whatever State you bought the bogus product from. File a claim, you can fax it to them. You can get the info on their website.

There is a Case against them.

• St
      10th of Feb, 2009

I forgot to tell you: Cut up the Credit Card! They will continue to charge the card without your consent. Trust me! They will!

Report fraudulent charges to the Credit Card Company...

• Cy
      26th of Feb, 2009

I read all of this and I totally agree, I bought the free trial which I never received and yesterday got a charge for 89 dollars. I called my credit card company and reported fradulent charge. And now I have to wait about 60 days fro that money to be disputed and hopefully get it back.