Dishnetwork.com / unreliable

Dish Network charged me a $15 service charge to come and fix a problem I was having after less than 3 months of service. What is worse, if I don't pay a $6 per month fee, they will charge $95 to fix an issue with their equipment. I tried to resolve issue and was told that it was a legitimate charge. And since they have me locked in for 2 years they don't seem to care.

Ge

Comments

• Al
      23rd of Dec, 2010

Hi, this is Alicia Brink. I'm with DISH Network. I understand your frustration. When you have equipment leased through us it is still under warranty and we cover the cost to replace the equipment if needed. If a technician is required to make a home visit there is a charge for that but we will not charge you any additional fees to replace the equipment if needed. Because we understand it may be difficult for customers we do offer a service plan to help with this cost. Our service plan is at no charge for the first 6 months of most promotions. Our service plan is like no other company out there, we have taken the needs of our customers and created a resolution for them through our service plan. Our service plan is available at any time even if you already have an existing issue. Our goal is to provide customers satisfaction.