Dishnetwork Wildblue / no show for installment

1 Lafayette, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800333dish

I called Dishnetwork on Wednesday 5/13/09 for an installation for their Internet with Wildblue. The CSR said they could come between the hours of 8 to 12 am. So I set it up for Saturday 5/16/09. I recieved a call from the hub manager at 8:30 on the day of the installment and she said we had to reschedule the appointment because their was only one installer in our area and he didn't work weekends. I told them I had took the day off of work because the homeowner has to be present at the time of the installment to sign the contract. I was on the phone with different CSR trying to get my dish installed when they told me it be. Over 4 hours on the phone with rude CSR and still no luck. Had to reschedule the installment and the soonest would be 5/18/09. So a day of lost wages and no dish and will have another day of lost wages just cause the technician doesn't work weekends. They could have told me from the beginning instead of misleading me and could of called the day before to let me know at least I could have went to work.

Comments