Dish TV India / Pathetic service!
We had a strong wind in Ghaziabad on Sunday i.e. 6th may'07 evening. That was enough to kaput my 2 dish TV set-top boxes. Then I called customer care who said it would be fixed in 24 hrs. The next day I call up to ask why no one has come and they tell me my complaints have been resolved as per their record. pray how? By magic? They give me two more complaint numbers for my 2 set-top boxes. So now I have 4 complaint numbers for my 2 set-top boxes but does that help? No! I have to go to a neighborhood dealer, pay 300 bucks and he realigns the antenna. I tell them to put the antenna in my balcony but no that is not possible! So it is Tuesday after 48 hrs my TV is back. Is all well? No, the next day again one of my set-top boxes goes kaput. I call customer care. They f/w my old complaint number. Thursday comes. No one from dish TV yet. I call the dealer who says he will come but does not. It is now Friday and i am left wondering why the heck I bought dish TV in the first place. If you guys cannot handle simple problems why do you enter the cable TV business. I have never seen such pathetic service. My next course of action. Tell all my acquaintances to never buy Dish TV. Then broadcast all over the internet my awful experience so that people get a lesson not to buy Dish ever.
No thanks to Dish TV,
A disgruntled customer.
More Dish TV India Complaints & Reviews
- Dish TV India - Problem after my recharging 
- Dishtv India Ltd - Pathetic customer service! 
- Dish TV India - Blocked free-to-air channels by Dish TV! 
- Dish TV India - dishtv customer care 
- Dish TV India - Transfer of balance from old vc no. to new vc no. 
- Dish TV - tv service.
- DishTV India - service not working even after paying
- Dish TV - pathetic and arrogant behaviour by dish tv service manager / technician
- Dish TV - seeking for justice against sheer corruption
- Dish TV India Pvt Ltd - tried for new connection, money deducted, did not get refund from last 50 days