Dish Network / dish network abuses another senior!
Dishnetwork took unautorized charges out of my bank account. They could not get a technician out to my new place to meet with the grounds keeper where he could show the technician where to install the dish, so the customer service representative said it was there fault and was sending a box where I could mail the equipment back to her. Today I get an automated phone call from my bank letting me know that there were strange charges being taken out of my account and it was dish network. Two days in a row they withdrew almost $92. I called and spoke with Kimmie today and she was extremely rude and nasty to me and kept telling me although the customer service representative I spoke with that canceled my account said it was dish networks fault, Kimmie kept saying to me over and over "It's your fault."
I feel descriminated against because I am a senior citizen and people feel they can take advantage of us, I feel violated, and they took the last of my bill money so bills I haven't paid yet this month will go unpaid and I will be behind on them and it will be impossible to catch up. Just another abused senior!
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - hopper 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - unethical billing residential consumer 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - satellite reception 
- Dish.com - service
- Dish Network / Dish.com - on demand service