[Resolved] Dish Network / dish network pay per view fraudulent charges
Didn't notice the charges because of electronic statemet delivery. (Changed that to regular mail)
Spent most of my sunday on the phone with dish network. Spoke with 2 reps & one supervisor.
Advised to lock all dvr's (Tv's-each remote).
No time available for pay per view movies, because they run all day. (Total 2 in 3 months in one statement) december 2009
Vod movies were ordered in very early hours like 3am, 4am, 5am & in between.
No credit was provided.
Only happened after I connected my dvr's to internet (Connected dvr to internet, according to dish network, 10/02/09)
First charge appeared on nov-28-2010.
3 movies were watched twice in 3 months overbilling period (Within 2 days)
Looking for more dish network customers with overbilling issues for a class action law suite
[email protected], shawn michael
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
DISH Network / DISH.com Customer Care's Response, Jan 10, 2012
Hello J. Romigh, My name is mark and I am with DISH Network customer service. We would be happy to look into the validity of the charge that you are disputing. Please email with your DISH Network account number.
Internet Response Team
DISH Network LLC
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - Placing Dish on "pause" wound up costing us more.
- Dish Network / Dish.com - damages to my home 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - cbs
- Dish Network / Dish.com - hopper 3 with wireless joey
- Dish Network / Dish.com - installer fraud