Dish Network / not worth the stress

For all you considering buying or using Dish Network for your own piece of mind, don't! They are confusing hard to work and deal with and act like they are doing you favour. Worst experience I've ever had with any company. If you use them I guarantee you'll be back here writing a complaint just like me! I spent over 3 hours on three different occasions trying to resolve a billing problem, (my money was posted to a wrong account number) and when that was resolved I spent another hour on the phone with a tech support person who couldn't resolve my problem. She passed me to a supervisor who was short, rude and curt. Just the way to treat a customer who was right. Obviously they couldn't accept the fact that they were wrong. In ending I have to wait 24 hours for their system to catch up. Pretty high tech..huh!

Va

Comments

28th of Apr, 2009

I just had the Diash Network installed on Friday April 24th and have had problems with the service since the Tech let my house from installing it so now it is 4 days later and i have had to cancel my service because i have had 4 different Tech's to come to my home on 3 different occassion to try and fix the problem and it still is not working so by the grace of God that is how i was able to cancel without penalties but before that the customer service sucked they were rude i had to lose my religion a couple of times just to be heard and for them to even put a supervisor on the phone to get the service cancelled so for those thinking or planing on getting the Dish BE AWARE DO NOT DO IT!!! I promise you you will regret it trust me and everyone else who has made a comment on this site i just wish i had read here first i would have never gotten this service so i just went back to old reliable COMCAST they have never let me down before don't know why i switched just looking for something cheaper at the time like the saying goes (CHEAPER IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER).