Dish Network / disconnecting service!
It took 6 calls over a period of 8 days to finally disconnect my service. After all was said and done, I still have to pay for two days service because of poor advice from derrick, operator number bgr. I "thought" that I had disconnected service on 10/30/07, effective 11/05/07, but that was not the case. I received no confirmation # so I was at their mercy for them to do what I requested. (I have been a customer for over 4 years!) I called back to dish today (11/07/07) to verify that my service was terminated, which it was not. It took 5 calls because I was disconnected 4 times! I will never use or recommend dish to anyone!
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - Cancellation
- Dish Network / Dish.com - satellite
- Dish Network / Dish.com - company and employees failure to do their job correctly
- Dish Network / Dish.com - account 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception