Dish Network / disconnecting service!

It took 6 calls over a period of 8 days to finally disconnect my service. After all was said and done, I still have to pay for two days service because of poor advice from derrick, operator number bgr. I "thought" that I had disconnected service on 10/30/07, effective 11/05/07, but that was not the case. I received no confirmation # so I was at their mercy for them to do what I requested. (I have been a customer for over 4 years!) I called back to dish today (11/07/07) to verify that my service was terminated, which it was not. It took 5 calls because I was disconnected 4 times! I will never use or recommend dish to anyone!

Comments

• Ro
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I tried phoning to disconnect by Sept. 30, 2008. We can no longer afford this bill each month. We are retired and living on a fixed income. Please do so by the end of Sept. As I am no longer sending a payment to you. Please have your agent disconnect us. Thank you. We have enjoyed the Dish network, but other things must be purchased instead. Sandra Conover 1737 Hwy. 24, Coatsburg, Il. 62325